Booker found a stick
Everyone has a 2am and a 2pm personality. I’m more interested in the monster you become at 2am rather than the human being you pretend to be at 2pm.
On the morning of Sept. 29, 1982, the parents of 12-year-old Mary Kellerman gave their daughter one extra-strength Tylenol capsule for a standard runny nose and sore throat. Unbeknownst to them, the pill was laced with highly poisonous potassium cyanide, and by 7 a.m., Mary was dead.
Within a week, her death would panic the entire nation, and ultimately change the way we purchase and consume over-the-counter medications.